Wednesday, July 6, 2011

I'm all out of faith, this is how I feel

Today has just been one of those days. Yes, I'm aware its only 9am, but so many things have been going wrong I don't even know where to begin. :( I'm not one of those people to sit back and only post things about everything good that's going on in my life. If I were to do that I would just be fooling not only yall but myself. Everyone has bad days, good days, days filled with joy and days filled with complete sadness- like mine today :( The thing about days though is that's all the are...days. There are 365 of them every year and just because you have one bad one doesn't mean you can't have a perfectly wonderful one tomorrow. So here's to hoping that tomorrow comes and wipes away all the pain and sorrow of today...

"To let go of someone doesn't mean you have to stop loving, it only means that you allow that person to find his own happiness without expecting him to come back."

"Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it's better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together."



xoxo,
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment