Tuesday, September 13, 2011

I'm Back!!!!!

Hello fellow bloggers! It's official. I absolutely suck at keeping up with all of my social networking sites. I haven't blogged since last month! And let me just tell you that SO much has happened since then. I will try and fill you all in as best as I can.

For starters; I turned 21 :) FINALLY, got a puppy, and started my senior year in college! Not to mention I have been in a serious dubstep/trance obsession so I have been going to shows alot! Yay for lots and lots of glitter and sequins :) This past weekend was also my sorority's recruitment and we got 25 beautiful new panda babies. No, seriously...they are ALL so pretty! Despite zero sleep, no food, and horrible blisters I had a wonderful time and I am so so proud to be an AOII. I'll post some pics from all of the above below since I know how much yall like pictures.

On another note, I am in desperate need of change in my life right now. Over the past week or so I have slowly come to realize that the life I was living and thought I wanted is no longer for me. I got so caught up in everything going on around me that I forgot to step back and consider what truly makes me happy. Sure, life is full of compromise and sacrifice, but I'm still so young. I shouldn't have to give up the things that make me happy...at least not yet. I guess it's good that I figured all this out now as opposed to later, but it's still all a little strange, and is definitely going to take some getting used to. I really am excited though to see what the future holds! Okay, I know I've been gone for a super long time but I have loads and loads of homework to finish up before my 9:30 class. I will try my hardest to keep yall up to date!!! :)

XOXO,
Jess

Oh and here are a few pics from the past month or so:

AOII Bid Night 2011

Pyramid...It took us SO long to make this work haha

Yeah...we're a little weird

Strike Out Arthritis on Philanthropy Day!

Sisterhood Day

Recruitment 2011 Open House

Friends Before Identity Fest

LOVE them :)

Yayyyy!!! Finally 21

New Puppy Chazz:))

No comments:

Post a Comment